HOTMELT POLYAMIDE ADHESIVE
Hotmelt polyamide adhesive has a main component of 100% thermoplastic, non-volatile. At room temperature, the glue is solid, hard, usually in a dark to light yellow color. Thermoplastic polyamide possesses the following advantages:
- Glue has better resistance to chemicals and grease than other glues with ingredients such as EVA, SBC, ...
- Excellent plasticizer resistance.
- High heat resistance.
- Works well at high temperature, does not burn.
- The viscosity range is low to high, making it suitable on many devices.
- Adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces in harsh environments.
No data found!