|Name of Product:||HOT MELT GLUE GUN Nyleo-60W|
|Materials:||Plastic + alloy|
|Power supply:||110 - 240V|
|Temperature:||100 - 220|
|Glue stick diameter:||10.8 ~ 11.5|
Hotmelt glue gun Nyleo-60W is used to many type of paper packaging manually or semi-manually.
Hot Melt Glue Gun Nyleo-60W is compact in size and easy to use in many types of workspaces. The gun has a power consumption of 60 watts, which helps users with hot glue flow control. Moreover, Nyleo-60W has short heat-up time, so it can be used for a lot of applications and will help you increase productivity and performance.
• There is an iron ring near the nozzle that acts as a support to help the glue not be scattered to the table or working place.
• The inlet is 11mm in diameter, which is suitable for the standard size of large glue sticks.
• The gun is used to fit the components of handmade products such as fabric flowers, seal the product packages or carton boxes.
• The gun is compact in size and easy to bring and use in many types of workspaces.
• The body of the gun is made from hard plastic, so it is hard to be broken and does not make users feel hot during use.
• The nozzle is made from non-rust galvanized iron and has glue flow controllability.
Things to consider when using hotmelt glue gun:
• Do not touch the hot nozzle area and hot glue.
• Switch off electrical supply when you don't use the gun to avoid the waste of hot glue and the damage to the gun.
• Do not reverse the gun while in use to avoid the hot glue flowing back into the user’s body.
• For new guns, it can produce a little smoke at the first using time. This phenomenon is normal and will disappear after a few minutes.
• Store the gun in the dry place and keep it away from potentially explosive sources and children’s reach.