WATER-BASED GLUE 2 COMPONENTS FOR NATURAL WOOD VALOTEK VL-701
VALOTEK VL-701 is an acrylic emulsion adhesive, it can be used for the production of laminated wood, assembly of furniture, and miscellaneous woodworking application in general. It can be improved adhesion and operate time by mixing them with a hardener 50055 about 10-15% by mass.
The long gel time of the adhesive system means that the working time has enough time for operating. Formaldehyde and heavy-metal free. Excellent in heat, water, and solvent resistance. Because it is a thermoset polymer, cohesive strength is higher at elevated temperatures compared to those of thermoplastic adhesive, e.g. PVAc.
However, in order for Valotek VL-701 to achieve the best results, you need to pay attention to the following information techniques
- The amount of glue spreading is from 180-200g /m2, the time from spreading glue to joining is 5 minutes.
- Minimum pressed time is 45 minutes.
- The time for the next step is at least 3 hours.
- If in the case is pressed by high-rise wave, the time between 60-120 seconds depends on the thickness of the wood, the time for cooling is about 60 seconds.
- Using during 60 minutes after mixing, if more than 60 minutes, it will be cured and not be used anymore.
- The laminated wood must have a moisture content of 8-10%. In addition, the joint surface must be clean, perpendicular, no black, no dust.
|Product Code||Valotek VL-701||Valotek 50055|
|Based||Acrylic||Chất xúc tác|
|Appearance||Dạng lỏng, màu trắng sữa||Dạng lỏng, màu nâu|
|Price||Contact us||Contact us|