1. Purpose of collecting personal information
- The data collected on our website includes the Name, email, and phone number of the customer. This is the basic information necessary for us to conveniently contact customers for sales advice or related issues to ensure the interests of consumers.
- The collection of customer information is not for personal purposes, they are only used to improve our company's customer service as well as to promptly address customer needs.
The information provided by the customer is used for the following purposes:
- Contact for product consultation, meeting, order confirmation, delivery information, orders, complaints from customers.
- Send marketing emails, product promotions, related knowledge, meeting information, order confirmations, delivery information, orders, complaints from customers.
- At the request of judicial authority, including Procuracy, court, investigation police agency related to certain legal violations of customers.
3. Information storage time Customer's personal data
Only when customers are not potential or no longer use our services, management will request to destroy customer information.
4. Person or organizations that may have access to such information
- The information collected from customers will be used by the management and relevant departments in the company.
- Competent authorities upon request related to illegal acts of customers.
5. The address of the information collection and management unit, including the contact method so that consumers can inquire about the collection and processing of information related to their personal
- VALONA CO., LTD 212
- Tran Van Kieu, Ward 10, District 6, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Mobile: 0909730929
- Phone: 02871098966
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Methods and tools for consumers to access and edit their personal data on the e-commerce system of the information collecting unit
Customers have the right to edit or cancel their personal information by contacting us directly at hotline 0909730929 or sending an email to email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org. VN). When we receive these feedbacks, we will confirm the information. In the event that the member's reflection is correct, depending on the extent, we will take timely handling measures within 24 hours.
7. Mechanism for receiving and resolving consumer complaints related to the misuse of personal information or the notified scope
When discovering that your personal information has been misused for the purpose or scope, customers can complain to the hotline number 0909730929 or send an email to email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org). ). When we receive these feedbacks, we will confirm the information. In the event that the member's reflection is correct, depending on the extent, we will take timely handling measures within 24 hours.
8. Confidentiality of Consumer's Personal Information
- Customer's personal information is committed to absolute confidentiality according to the personal information protection policy. The collection and use of customer information are only carried on the consent of that customer unless otherwise provided for by law.
- Do not use, transfer, provide or disclose to any third party customer's personal information without the consent of the customer.
- In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of customer personal data, we will be responsible for reporting the case to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notifying the customer.
- The Management Board requires individuals to provide all relevant personal information such as full name, email, phone, etc. and is responsible for the legality of the above information. The management is not responsible for and will not resolve any complaints related to the interests of that customer if it considers all the personal information of that customer provided during the initial registration to be incorrect.